What You Need
- Colored printer paper cut into Halloween Shapes
- Soup Bowl
- Witch’s Cauldron
- Decorations to make the space look like a witch’s house or cave
- Decorate the space to look like a witch’s house or cave, with the cauldron over a fake-fire or sitting in the middle of a witch’s table, ready to serve.
- Cut-out Halloween shapes, such as ghosts, skeletons, vampires, black cats, bats and pumpkins and place them inside the cauldron until it is almost full. Place several soup bowl’s near the cauldron, with a straw next to each bowl.
- Using the straw as a vacuum, each contestant must move as many shapes as they can from the cauldron to the soup bowl within 30 seconds. The contestant wins one piece of Halloween candy for every shape he or she gets into the soup bowl.
For a cool twist to the game, you can place several witches in the cauldron. Special prizes can be given to contestants who get one or more witches in their soup bowl.